An online classroom designed around your needs
At the University of Liverpool, your online classrooms are powered by Laureate LENS™, an online learning platform designed by the University’s e-learning partner Laureate, with student input. The intuitive platform helps you to Learn, Evolve, Network, and Socialize.
Technology that is easy to use
The University of Liverpool is focused on providing an exceptional student experience and improving how you learn and engage with faculty and students.
- Offers an easy to use interface that makes online learning intuitive for everyone, regardless of your experience with technology.
- Brings all the resources you need - from your electronic classroom to learning tips, billing, grades, and student support - into one unified dashboard, so you can focus on your studies.
More than social networking
When you study online at the University of Liverpool, you are part of an online community of peers who share your interests and aspirations. Laureate LENS connects you not just to your classmates for each term, like most online classrooms, it engages you with the the entire (online) University community so that you can benefit from everyone’s learning and career experience.
- Connects you to students and faculty in your class, throughout your programme, in your geographic region, and across University’s online programmes.
- Lets you build your own circle of friends so that you form relationships that support you throughout your programme and your career.
- Puts you in charge of how you socialise outside the graded classroom environment.
- Gives you the opportunity to network with students at organisations around the world, increasing the number of places your career can take you.