The 100% online MSc in Project Management from the University of Liverpool is designed for working professionals who want to increase their knowledge, skills and potential as highly effective project leaders. This online masters gives students the opportunity to increase their competitive advantage as they develop strategic project management skills that are highly sought after globally in a every sector.
Through a combination of critical thinking, reflection and practical application, students will gain the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to seamlessly lead and deliver complex projects across the world.
Specialise in Oil and Gas
The specialisation track in Oil and Gas provides students with a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of project management in the dynamic oil, gas and energy industries. The elementary economic patterns of the oil and gas industry are thoroughly explored. Students will fundamentally grasp the global economic nature and structure of the oil, gas and energy sectors and discover the intricacies associated with the sourcing and distribution of energy, and sustaining energy supply chains. Graduates should emerge ready to take on senior roles within the field.
Online MSc key benefits
The benefits of this MSc programme from the University of Liverpool include:
- A contemporary approach with a Project Management Institute (PMI) Registered Education Provider
- 100% online assessment, no travelling to campus
- The opportunity to study a general track or to specialise in Oil and Gas, Construction and Infrastructure or Information Technology
- A personal development portfolio in which you track your leadership progress
- Collaborative online learning with other professionals in your field and the opportunity to build your international network
- The flexibility to fit your studies around your working life
- Practice-based learning and knowledge and skills that you can apply immediately
A centre of excellence
The University of Liverpool was one of the first institutions to offer a wholly online MSc in Project Management. The university has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI). As a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), the University of Liverpool meets PMI-established quality assurance criteria. For more information, visit the PMI website.
A leading centre of excellence for management training, education and research, the University of Liverpool Management School offers online postgraduate programmes to aspiring professionals pursuing a prosperous career in business and management.
Apply for the Online MSc in Project Management – Oil and Gas today