Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to make a difference in public life
The University of Liverpool’s online Master of Public Administration (MPA) is ideal for public sector professionals looking to develop their potential as managers and leaders, and help drive the success of their organisations and communities around the globe.
You will explore the theory and practice of public life, the design of public policy and the delivery of services, focusing on globally-relevant topics like crime, clean water and population change.
Emphasising the key role of frontline public servants like police and social workers, the programme encourages you to question assumptions and consider different options to create tailor-made solutions for diverse global contexts.
With this 100% online programme, you will be able to continue in your current role as you develop the highly sought-after skills, knowledge and confidence to make a difference, both to your organisation and to society as whole.
Why choose the University of Liverpool Online MPA?
- Gain new skills and knowledge to help you become an effective public servant and innovative practitioner and policymaker
- Enhance your understanding of the unique challenges and tensions facing public sector managers
- Develop the leadership, management, technical and communication skills increasingly sought after in public administration roles around the world
- Acquire new insights and understanding that will enable you to develop innovative solutions to complex and challenging social problems
Master of Public Administration highlights
- Acquire practice-based knowledge and skills you can apply immediately in your current role
- Graduate with a Master in Public Administration from the University of Liverpool, one of the top 1% of universities worldwide
- Collaborate with like-minded public sector professionals from all over the world, in our flexible, supportive online learning environment
- Study 100% online without interrupting your career
- Receive direct feedback from faculty with research and practical expertise
A reputation for excellence
The University of Liverpool is a world-class institution ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of 24 research-led universities, which includes the universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
The online MPA is offered by the University of Liverpool Management School, one of an elite group of less than 5% of business schools worldwide with sought-after AACSB Accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
You will also benefit from the expertise and vision of the University’s Heseltine Institute for Public Policy and Practice, which carries out pioneering research in key public policy areas such as economic change, health and well-being, and governance and democracy.